"BETTER BREATHING" Workshop
Thursday, 25.May 2023 09:30-11:00 Uhr
Saturday, 03. June 2023 14:30 - 16:00 Uhr
Workshop "Build resilience with better breathing"
course leader: Annette and Graham Henry
Our mental and physical performance is intimately linked to how we breathe. If our breathing is less than optimal, this will show up in our lives and hold us back from realising our full potential. Unfortunately, poor breathing habits have become the norm for many of us owing to our modern lifestyles and habits, and they can affect our sleep, our ability to concentrate and focus, our creativity, our confidence, our resilience, and our health in general.
But it doesn't have to be this way!
By re-educating the way we breathe to restore natural breathing patterns, we can boost our circulation and increase oxygen delivery to every cell in our body and enjoy the many benefits that this brings.
What will you gain by attending the workshop?
• Learn what constitutes incorrect, or dysfunctional breathing, and what correct functional breathing looks like
• Find out via a simple test that you can repeat daily how efficient your breathing is
• Discover how it's possible to build your resilience and boost your performance in every aspect of your life through better breathing
• Reduce stress and anxiety and learn how to calm your mind
• Find out how to focus your mind in a matter of seconds so that you make better decisions and feel more confident.Discover the secret to better health and more restful sleep
The workshop is suitable for adults of any age and for children above the age of 14 , regardless of fitness level. It will be delivered in English.
About The Instructors
This workshop will be delivered by Annette Henry and Graham Henry, a British-born couple now based in Berlin.
Annette and Graham are both certified Oxygen Advantage Functional Breathing Instructors. Annette is also a trained and certified Buteyko Breathing Instructor.
They each have personal stories of improved health and enhanced exercise performance as a result of retraining their breathing.
"I make no claims of miraculous healing, but I can say with certainty that if breathing is suboptimal, then optimal health will be compromised. By retraining how we breathe we can make noteworthy changes, some of them small, some of them wonderfully significant." ~ Annette Henry